Aylesbury market is on 3 times a week in the market Sqaure and there is a wide range stalls to choose from. Christmas is not too far away now and there will be plenty of bargins available.
Here is a list of just a few of the stalls available:
- Bags,Luggage goods,handbags. Nigel the owner has been in the market since 1989 whatever you are looking for Nigel and the gang will be more than happy to help.
- Cards and Gift wrapping. Wayne has a great selection of cards,gift wraps,and diary's to choose from.
- Fruit & Veg. Alan and Mark has been in the market for 8 years now and have a great selection of fruit and veg.
- Flowers.Keith is a vetran of the market and with over 40 years experience can offer you great advice on cut flowers & plants.
- Burgers and Beverages. Big Als (thats Alan & Lee) have been around for 30 years serving up thousands of burgers, hot dogs,teas and coffees. A selection of hot or cold food is available plus all the banter of how great QPR are!!!!
- Fruit & Veg. On the other end of the market is Jim's stall. A family owned business since the 60's,again offering a great choice of Fruit & Veg.
- Dinky Doughnuts. Matt the owner makes these lovely freshly made doughnuts and the smell alone will draw you in.
These are just a few of the stalls available, from fruit & veg to electrical items there will be something for everyone. So come to the market enjoy the banter and bartering its fun and you might even save yourself some money.
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
No testimonials yet.
Add a testimonial
No events yet.